Seasonally - Open daily from 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Our community pool is available from Labor Day weekend through Memorial Day weekend. A pool attendant is on duty during hours of operation.
The pool rules and regulations are governed in part by the State and Local Departments of Public Health and are for the protection and benefit of all to ensure a safe and sanitary operation of the pool. Your cooperation in abiding by these rules and regulations will afford pleasant recreation for all. Any failure to comply with the rules and regulations and/or the instruction of the staff and pool attendants shall be considered sufficient cause for barring violators from use of the pool.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.